we hope that you are well and in the best of health. Being there for you as a customer is always our highest priority. That is why we do everything in our power to fulfil this claim.
These days, this also includes a special corona protection concept for our in-house exhibition. This allows us to continue to welcome you as guests and visitors. In addition to the well-known hygiene and protection measures, this also includes rules which we implement as follows based on current knowledge:
Our Corona regulations must be observed:
In-house trade fair
Our in-house trade fair will remain open to our visitors from Monday to Saturday until further notice, in strict compliance with the known hygiene regulations.
Wear mouth and nose cover.
Observe hygiene rules
Disinfect hands and follow sneezing and coughing instructions.
Keep a distance of at least 1.50 metres to others.
- Groups of visitors are limited to 5 persons.
- Furthermore, training courses will no longer take place.
- The simultaneous number of persons within the exhibition is limited to 100 persons.
- Visitors are checked in (incl. contactless fever measurement) or out at reception.
- Persons who come from foreign risk areas (source RKI) must provide proof of corona negativity.
- Persons who come from a German risk area do not have to provide proof of corona negativity.
We carry out automatic temperature measurements for external visitors in the entrance area.
- The espresso bar remains closed until further notice.
- External persons are not allowed to enter the Häcker Lounge / Canteen.
- Self-service in the catering areas is not permitted.
- The Marktcafé is also closed until further notice.
Important special points
- Factory tours are no longer permitted.
Due to the dynamic situation, once again we urgently appeal to you to adhere to the applicable distance and hygiene regulations without exception. Should there be any changes, we will inform you immediately!
With kind regards from Rödinghausen
Your Häcker Kitchens GmbH & Co. KG