As a values-driven and environmentally-friendly family business, it is particularly important for us to uncover unethical and illegal behaviour to ensure the well-being of our employees and the protection of the environment as our natural foundation of life. Our Declaration of Principles, which fulfills the requirements of the Supply Chain Diligence Act (Lieferkettensorgfaltsplichtengesetz, LkSG), provides you with additional information on these subjects as well as on the activities and measures that we have adopted in order to fulfil our due diligence obligations. We have therefore set up a procedure for reporting possible violations. This procedure complies with the requirements of the Whistleblower Protection Act (HinSChG) and the Supply Chain Due Diligence Act (LkSG).
All employees, business partners, or other third parties can report a suspicion on topics such as the following:
- of (EU) laws (e.g. violation of product safety, General Data Protection Regulation, antitrust law)
- of human rights (e.g. by child labour, forced labour, slave labour)
- of regulations on occupational health and safety and/or health protection
- of wage laws (e.g. by undercutting the minimum wage or withholding an appropriate wage)
- of environmental protection standards (e.g. by causing harmful soil change, water pollution, air pollution, harmful noise emissions, excessive water consumption or other improper disposal of industrial waste products)
- of the Minamata Convention (ban on the use of mercury and the manufacture of mercury-added products in accordance with the relevant requirements)
- of the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants
- of tax laws
- of laws on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- of the right to freedom of association and the right to form trade unions
- of anti-discrimination laws through unequal treatment in employment
- of other regulations and laws (criminal offences such as fraud, theft, corruption)
Any information received will be examined by our ombudsman and passed on to us. The identity of the whistleblower will be protected. This only does not apply if the whistleblower intentionally or grossly negligently passes on untrue information.
You can read the rules of procedure for reports here.
We accept reports via the following channels:
Human Rights Officer
+ 49 5746 / 940-0
Human Rights Officer
Council of Trust
+ 49 89 244 40 93-22
Share your report with us here:
If you would like to report a suspected violation of standards, please complete the following form.